Doing Face-time email@example.comThis group has more to do with social (Calhounian) than biophysical (Malthusian) concerns, but all is interconnected, interrelated, and entangled such that boundaries (e.g. social/biophysical) are as penciled in. We are such stuff as our dysfunctions are made on and we will not pass through the coming bottleneck without loosing at least some of our pathologies, both individual and collective. Our coming transition could be the death of us as a species or select for our evolving into a memetic species that comes to understand and learns to live properly with the planet. The near future, the coming millennium, century, or perhaps decade will tell the tale. The next decade could be the most critical in humanity's sojourn on Earth, the best possible, the most privileged time to be alive. The face-time online is as enabled by Zoom.
The 'rules of the game' at a Zoom face-time:
1. If there is an empty place, 8 maximum, you will be admitted.
2. When your turn is offered, speak (or pass).
3. Others may speak only to the person in possession of the pulpit seat.
4. You may leave the circle of the concerned at any time.
5. Nature has all the answers, so what is your question?
6. You may just listen to those who endeavor to listen to Nature.
7. The topic is always the same: What has been concerning you lately?
8. No one knows any true stories, at best we iterate towards telling likely stories
- 2 Members
- 1 Topic , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of bpc .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.